Technical Support Analyst position open at Wizmo, Inc. in Eagan, MN.
Working at Wizmo is about making the impossible possible. It’s about being creative and dedicated: building world class environments for our Partners. As a Wizmo Team Member, you’ll be part of the engine that makes it happen. You’ll learn new things, be recognized for your efforts, and build skills that will be valuable both to you and your Customers. You may even win a foosball or pinball tournament.
Wizmo is a privately-held corporation headquartered in Eagan MN. We’re pioneers in the cloud-hosting industry, and we’ve accumulated nearly two decades of first-hand SaaS knowledge and insight to share with our Partners. From design of our architecture to migration, management, and support, we’re on top of it. We work directly with a vast array of applications and environments, but regardless of the intricate complexities, we pride ourselves on finding the best solution to deliver the most value to our Partners.
The Technical Customer Support Services role is responsible for assisting partners and their customers and is responsible for day-to-day, hands-on support and troubleshooting of partner-related issues and order management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to Partners and End Users (verbal and written), as necessary
- Order processing: creation of new accounts and maintaining user base in diverse environments
- Quality assurance testing
- Performing database management using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Perform limited system administrator duties and assist network and system engineers
- Create, update and maintain the support knowledge base; documenting symptoms, actions, diagnoses and solutions
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as directed
- Instructing users to perform diagnostic procedures, and providing solutions to stated and underlying issues
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fluid environment
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize varying requests
- Strong workload management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team to provide quality support
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based technologies
- Knowledge of Active Directory, AD Group Policy, and REGEDIT
- Experience with remote access tools, including RDP
- Knowledge of Citrix and Microsoft Terminal Services
- Knowledge of Visual basic or PowerShell
- Familiarity with email protocols including POP3, IMAP & SMTP
- Mac OS X
- TCP/IP networking
- iOS, Android
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree from a two-year college or university or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: careers @ wizmo.com