Account Executive position open at Wizmo, Inc. in Eagan, MN.
Wizmo specializes in building private cloud environments for our software vendor partners. These private cloud environments are highly scalable, with some hosting 1000's of end-users each day.
We are a privately held corporation headquartered in Eagan MN. We’re pioneers in the cloud hosting industry, and we’ve accumulated more than two decades of first-hand SaaS knowledge and insight to share with our Partners.
We are currently working remote, with our office in Eagan available.
Wizmo is looking to enhance our sales pipeline and new business through the addition of a highly motivated Account Executive. We are seeking a professional with executive presence who is, organized, motivated, and driven to partner with sales enablement to help grow our business. As an Account Executive, you will manage new prospects, lead the presales process, drive process improvement, and enable a proven sales methodology.
This is a remote opportunity. Our office is in Eagan, MN and is always available for employees to meet and work together as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following, though other duties may be assigned:
- Using lead generation contacts, identify new sales opportunities with companies having the right target profiles. Targeting companies where Wizmo’s software-as-a-service model gives them the ability to successfully deliver their software in the cloud.
- Specific duties may include:
- Sending company and product marketing materials to target clients.
- Work closely with current partners to understand their business by anticipating their technology needs and by delivering appropriate solutions.
- Engage in frequent contact with partners, oral and written, to maintain ongoing client communications.
- Work with internal resources to deliver targeted solutions to partners.
- Share thoughts with leadership on key industry trends and value drivers.
- Work closely with management to help drive strategic direction and enhance Wizmo’s market presence and influence product direction.
- Using a proven sales methodology, develop sales solutions and presentations targeted to achieving new business.
- Identify any target messaging and qualification improvements for overall sales program effectiveness.
- Utilize digital sales prospecting tools to increase connect rates, timely and relevant messaging, and enhance the overall sales network.
- Achieve predetermined quotas and sales objectives.
- College degree in related area or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years’ experience in sales role preferably in a technology-based organization
- Experience using a proven sales methodology and delivering accordingly
- Demonstrated success achieving sales targets and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with tools and technology such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft, Google for business, Linkedin
- Detailed, motivated self- starter who thrives in a sales environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- STD, LTD
- Life Insurance
- Compensation: Base plus incentive (60/40%)
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: careers @ wizmo.com